Mask Features & Specifications
- Buy 1 fabric mask and only replace the filter.
- The mask proves to be successful as a barrier to droplets larger than 5 μm. Secreted at a speed similar to what happens if a person exhibits respiratory symptoms such as sneezing or coughing.
- Triple Layered with tie backs for comfort
- Washable: The filter unit is reusable for up to 5 washes and can be removed to be disinfected between uses.
- D15 Filter
- Outer fabric: 100% polyester, warp knit to assist breathing, 115gsm.
- Mesh: 100% polyester, warp knit to assist breathing, 95gsm;
- Binding: 100% polyester superfine.
- Packaging: In plastic pockets with a QR Code printed giving all the specifications of the mask.
- Knit & colour fabrics may differ dependent on availability as we support our local clothing & textile workers. The fabrics will always fully comply with the regulations as set out by government.
D15 Washable Filter
Available in Kids, Small & Large Sizes
Kids: 2 to 9 Years
- Red cord
- 8cm length
- 24cm width
- Royal blue cord
- 10cm length
- 26cm width
Package Sealed with QR Code
Changing the D15 filter
D15 filter Specifications
Effective Hand Washing: Instructions
Mask Cleaning: 1st Method; Washing Instructions
Mask Cleaning: 2nd Method; Microwave
Order Your COVID-19 Protection Here
Ensure you have washed your hands FIRST. Always handle the mask by the straps. Filter slides into the mesh pocket with the narrow part facing downward. The filter’s seam must face away from the face once inserted. When the filter has been inserted, start the first sterilisation, as per above cleaning methods. To Wear: Place mask on your face with the filter part covering your mouth, and cover your nose & chin. Once in place, tie the straps at the back of your head. Important: Once a filter has been sterilised 5 times, discard.#ed1a3b